Saturday, February 11, 2023

Jones Special Release Sugar Cookie Soda

I brought this to work with me and enjoyed it at my desk: 

Jones Special Release Sugar Cookie Soda

 

Brand: Jones Special Release Sugar Cookie Soda.

Origin: Seattle, Washington.

Purchase Place: Cub Foods, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: The bottle said this was "a blast of frosty cookie goodness fresh out of the oven!" And it claims it has the "buttery delight" of a sugar cookie but without the crumbs. Would those statements hold up? I wasn't sure.

At first sip, it was VERY much like a cream soda! It had that smoothness and sweetness that you'd expect with a cream soda. But I can see how there's a "frosting" flavor in there - I'm glad the bottle noted that was a "frosty cookie" flavor, but I get that! It's definitely heavy on the "frosting" front and not as much on the "cookie" front. It was a fun flavor, but nothing too special. It got a little too overly sweet as I drank the bottle, so I'll rank this just barely below average.

Score: 4.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment