Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Candy and Soda from Ely's Old Fashioned Candy

Last week, my boys and I spent 2 days fishing and "camping" (in a camper cabin) up in Bear Head Lake State Park. We stopped into Ely when we first got there, and we found "Ely's Old Fashioned Candy."

Ely's Old Fashioned Candy

Ely's Old Fashioned Candy
My boys starting to look around inside.

Ely's Old Fashioned Candy
Their soda selection.

Ely's Old Fashioned Candy
These are all root beers, but I'd had them all.

Ely's Old Fashioned Candy
Fresh popcorn and other goodies behind the counter.

Ely's Old Fashioned Candy
My boys were picking out taffy flavors. The little buckets on the right were also
"pay by the ounce" like the taffy, so there was a lot of possible "mix and match" going on.

Ely's Old Fashioned Candy

 
I grabbed a soda, but never took a photo of it when I drank it by the campfire. Just a nice sweet stop while playing outside with my sons!

No comments:

Post a Comment