Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Crazy Candy Co. Cola Sour Belts

I grabbed these at Aldi about a week ago: 

Crazy Candy Co. Cola Sour Belts
 

I don’t feel like I can rank these on my 1-10 scale as there’s not much to compare them to. My scale is meant for soda, and I don’t really review candy. But I can still say what I thought of these, without an official ranking. 

The cola taste was pretty spot-on. It reminded me of a chewy version of a cola Bottlecap candy. I liked the flavor! And I’m not one for sour candy, but this wasn’t too bad – the sour was a nice “zing” without being a punch in the face. (However, I’d probably be eating them faster without the sour coating, so maybe it’s good that it’s there to slow me down a bit. Ha!) Overall, I’ve been enjoying grabbing 1 or 2 of these out of the cupboard throughout the last few days.

2 comments:

  1. I bought a couple packs too around the same time you did, and I loved them! Went back to Aldi...all gone. Today I'm looking for them online, but they're not very common, and the only places I can buy them both the candy and the shipping are ludicrous. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are (were) awesome. I bought a couple packs at Aldi around the same time you did, and I loved them! Now I'm looking for them again and the only places I can find them are obscenely expensive (i.e. NOT going to buy and ship them for 5x the price I paid at Aldi!)

    ReplyDelete