Thursday, April 15, 2021

The Real RED Soda: Stalinade

I open this last night after working outside:

The Real RED Soda: Stalinade


Brand: The Real RED Soda: Stalinade.

Origin: Camarillo, CA.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: First of all, I didn't know what flavor this would be. You might be able to see on the far right side of the label it says "Secret KGB Flavor." (And on the left side it says "Chernobyl Brewed.") But it's pretty much a lemonade. The red color kept throwing me off and I kept wondering "wait... it's it a STRAWBERRY lemonade?" But no, I think it's just a red colored lemonade. 

It's decent! It's more on the sweet than the tart side, and it was very drinkable - many times a lemonade is made for sipping, but not this one. It's just a basic but tasty lemonade.

Score: 6 out of 10.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment