Thursday, September 12, 2019

Fluids Soda Green Cooler

Yesterday, I started a quick 3-day project in our basement and up the basement steps. I opened this while working:

Fluids Soda Green Cooler
After a few hours of scraping and caulking, before getting a coat of primer on last night.


Brand: Fluids Soda Co. Green Cooler.

Origin: Camarillo, CA.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: Much like my first "Fluids" soda earlier this summer, I didn't know what flavor this was when I opened it. I guess I wasn't too surprised with this neon green turned out to be "green apple" flavored. It was OK. It was a little harsh, and it had that slight "wet cardboard" taste. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great either. I'm ranking this just below average.

Score: 4.5 out of 10.


Sidenote: here's my "before" shot of scraping from yesterday, and my "during" shot from right now after caulking and a few coats of primer on the bare spots:



Time to paint tomorrow! (Just got back with paint from Menards - all ready to go!)

No comments:

Post a Comment