Tuesday, April 23, 2019

J. Gasco's Elderflower Fizzy Italian Soda

Last night, I tried this TINY 6.75 oz bottle of Italian Soda:

J. Gasco's Elderflower Fizzy Italian Soda
I didn't get a photo in comparison to something else - this is TINY!


Brand: J. Gasco's Elderflower Fizzy Italian Soda.

Origin: Torino, Italy.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar and "Burnt Sugar."

Review: This had a nice "adult" flavor - it was sweet, but it was a dry sweetness that wasn't too over-the-top. My wife and I enjoyed it. It would be great in a mixed drink, but it was just fine on it's own as well. I had to google "burnt sugar" to see what that was, as it's listed as the last ingredient on the list. This was unique and tasty! Worth a try!

Score: 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment