Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Rosa's Arroz con Leche Sweet Rice Soda

Well, I still haven't cracked into the case I picked up last weekend at Minnesota's Largest Candy Store. But this morning, I grabbed this "interesting" sounding soda to bring to work with me:

Rosa's Arroz con Leche Sweet Rice Soda


Brand: Rosa's Arroz con Leche Sweet Rice Soda.

Origin: Camarillo, CA.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: I'll admit this was odd. The first sip was hard to get through because it tasted (and smelled) like drinking leftover water in the pan after making rice. That was strange! But once I got over that thought, I realized it actually tasted pretty good. Quite sweet. Like the sweetest liquid white rice you can imagine. It's not as milky/sweet as rice pudding, but THAT would be odd in a soda. This wasn't bad - not as bad as I thought it could have been. I'll give it an average score.

Score: 5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment