Thursday, November 30, 2017

Filbert's Old Time Quality Green Apple Soda

I enjoyed drank this in my classroom today:

Filbert's Old Time Quality Green Apple Soda


Brand: Filbert's Old Time Quality Green Apple Soda.

Origin: Chicago, IL.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Review: Ehh. This was OK. The green apple taste was decent. Unlike my first green apple soda, this one was NOT overly sweet, so that was better. But LIKE my first green apple soda, this one also had a wet cardboard aspect to it - in the other green apple soda, it was just a smell, but this one tasted like green apples mashed with wet cardboard. Not great. It was drinkable, but fantastic. I'll rank this the same as the only other green apple soda I've had: just below average.

Score: 4 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment