Thursday, December 29, 2016

Rocket Fizz Peanut Butter Old Fashioned Soda

I brought this "fun" soda home to my parents to share during Christmas:

Rocket Fizz Peanut Butter Old Fashioned Soda
Lots of food (and my parents) in the background.


Brand: Rocket Fizz Peanut Butter Old Fashioned Soda.

Origin: Camarillo, CA.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: This didn't had a strong flavor, but it didn't taste much like peanut butter. It sort of tasted like wet cardboard. It wasn't a STRONG flavor, and that's the only redeeming quality of this drink. I just bought this 5 months ago and it's been stored in our cool basement, but I feel like it was old and had gone bad. If not, this is a pretty bad soda. I guess I'm ending the year on this nasty note.

Score: 2 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment