Sunday, March 20, 2016

Cicero Beverage Co. Salted Caramel Root Beer

I had this after an 8K road race yesterday:

Cicero Beverage Co. Salted Caramel Root Beer


Brand: Cicero Beverage Co. Salted Caramel Root Beer.

Origin: Chicago, IL.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: I didn't expect much going into this because I'm not a huge "salted caramel" fan. But this was worse than I could have imagined. I thought MAYBE it was just me, so I had my wife try a sip - she loves salted caramel ice cream. But she took a drink and said "oh that's RANK!" It tasted like salty soda, which is not something that's good. I'm going to give this a score of 1.5, which makes it officially the WORST root beer I've ever had. I could only try 2 sips of it before dumping the rest.

Score: 1.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment