Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Boylan Diet Black Cherry Soda

Well, here are 2 back-to-back posts about a Diet Boylan soda. I thought that "regular" Boylan Black Cherry was pretty good when I reviewed it nearly 2 years ago, so now it was time to see how their Diet fared:

Boylan Diet Black Cherry Soda


Brand: Boylan Diet Black Cherry Soda.

Origin: Teterboro, NJ.

Purchase Place: Frattallones Ace Hardware, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Sucralose.

Review: It's been a long time since I had "regular" Boylan Black Cherry, so it's hard to do a true head-to-head comparison, but I THINK I like this Diet Black Cherry better. It's a little creamy, but just a BIT - not enough to be a nasty cherry-cream. It's quite sugary tasting with a pretty deep flavor for a diet soda. There's a slightly off aftertaste, but not bad. This is pretty good, and quite good for a diet!

Score: 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment