Saturday, August 2, 2014

Search by Sweetener

A few of you asked me to do this a long time ago, and I finally got around to it...

If you scroll down my right sidebar, you'll see see my tags for my posts. I just went through all 180+ posts and added a tag regarding the sweetener. Right now, I have 130 reviews tagged with "Sweetener: Sugar" and 31 reviews tagged with "Sweetener: HFCS" (High Fructose Corn Syrup). My "sugar" tag encompasses cane sugar, granulated sugar, beet sugar, etc. All of my individual posts still contain more specific information on the sweetener, but I lumped a lot of those together under the "sugar" tag.

And there are 15 other "sweetener" tags besides these! So if you want to look through my reviews based on sweetener, scroll down the right sidebar of labels and click on what you'd like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment