Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pineapple Faygo

My wife got this from my parents a few months ago (she loves Diet Grape Faygo, so my parents got her a lot of that along with this random bottle), and it's just been sitting in our fridge. I got the OK to crack into it and try it.

Pineapple Faygo


Brand: Pineapple Faygo.

Origin: Detroit, MI.

Purchase Place: Some Kwik Trip in southern MN (maybe Mankato?).

Sweetener: High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Review: I'm not a fan of pineapples. Surprisingly, I'm also not a fan of pineapple-flavored things. Wait, maybe that's not that surprising. So I didn't expect much here. BUT I LIKED IT. I expected it to be sharp, but it was quite sweet and smooth. It had Faygo's typical over-sweetness, but I'm OK with overly sweet.

Score: 6.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment