Friday, February 7, 2014

Reading Draft White Birch Beer

I had to grab a soda as I was working on organizing my studio the other night:

Reading Draft White Birch


Brand: Reading Draft White Birch Beer.

Origin: Reading, PA.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: This tasted like a smooth root beer with a slightly different taste. It was smooth and tasty. There's a strong/sweet vanilla flavor along with ALMOST a bit of a fruity kick. You could have told me it was root beer, and I would have thought "oh, well that's a 'different' take on root beer, but I like it." This was my 3rd birch beer, and it ranks between the 9 that I gave Sioux City Birch Beer and the 7 that I gave Rocky Mountain Soda Company Boulder Birch Beer. Pretty good. I really need to hunt down more birch beers.

Score: 7.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment