Thursday, July 25, 2013

Avery's Zombie Brain Juice

We recently got back from a family vacation on a lake in Alexandria, MN. When we packed for the trip, I made sure to bring a few sodas.  This was the first one I cracked into:

Avery's Zombie Brain Juice


Brand: Avery's Zombie Brain Juice (strawberry orange).

Origin: New Britain, Connecticut.

Purchase Place: Frattallone's Ace Hardware, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: The first sip was very "mandarin orange." My wife said it tasted like a sugary wine cooler (something I don't know a ton about). It didn't taste bad even though the bottle said "Totally Gross Soda - It's SODAsgusting." (Which is cute.) It was pretty sweet - even a bit for me, and I like sugary. But the flavor was alright.

Score: 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment