Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hank's Gourmet Philadelphia Recipe Root Beer

On Father's Day, I was sent to Kowalski's Market to pick up a few things. I noticed a root beer with my son's name, and I thought it was appropriate to grab a bottle!

Hank's Root Beer
Nevermind the messy background - we were cooking a few big meals for the week!

Brand: Hank's Gourmet Philadelphia Recipe Root Beer.

Origin: Trevose, PA.

Purchase Place: Kowalski's Market, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: At first sip, it was really smooth and strong on the vanilla. I liked it. But soon it became TOO smooth with too much vanilla. I'm surprised it wasn't labeled as "vanilla root beer." It was good, but it just became a bit too much. If you like "smooth," try this. If you like "bite," stay away.

Score: 5.5 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. I love it SMOOTH and think that Hank's is the best there is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually like it smooth too, but this was just a little too much.

      Delete