Saturday, May 25, 2013

Barrel Brothers Creamy Vanilla Root Beer

This bottle said "Creamy Vanilla Root Beer," and I liked the sound of that:

Barrel Brothers Root Beer

From the first sip, this was one of the smoothest root beers I've had in a long time. It was so smooth that even though I was just planning on having a little and saving most of it for after I got my son in bed, I found myself with half the bottle chugged in no time. If you like "bite," this is NOT the root beer for you. The recipe for this root beer seemed to be this:

- 1 part root beer
- 1 part cream soda
- 1 part left over root beer after having a root beer float

If that sounds good to you, try this ASAP.


Brand: Barrel Brothers Creamy Vanilla Root Beer.

Origin: Salt Lake City, UT.

Purchase Place: Frattallone's Ace Hardware, Burnsville, MN.

Sweetener: High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Review: This was REALLY good. It was super smooth with no bite. The vanilla was pronounced and tasty. As I said above, it tasted like equal parts root beer, cream soda, and vanilla ice cream infused root beer. If you want bite, this is NOT for you... but if you like your sodas smooth, go find Barrel Brothers Root Beer.

Oh, and as I was enjoying this, I saw on the bottle that it was made by the same people that make Apple Beer (which I just discovered a few weeks ago)! THIS IS A GOOD COMPANY!

Score: 9.5 out of 10!

1 comment: