Wednesday, March 20, 2013

365 Cherry Vanilla Creme Soda

My wife surprised me on my birthday. She showed up to my class with cake for me and all of my students. AND she brought me a soda. It was Whole Food's "store brand" 365 Cherry Vanilla Creme soda:

365 Cherry Vanilla Creme Soda


Because it's 365, it's all natural with nothing artificial. It had a pretty strong cherry flavor which I liked. It was really what I expected - it was "as advertised."

Brand: 365 Everyday Value Cherry Vanilla Creme Soda

Origin: Austin, TX.

Purchase Place: Whole Foods Market, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: 100% Cane Sugar.

Review: Good cherry flavor with the vanilla hitting more in the aftertaste. As "creme" would imply, it's very smooth. It's a good creme soda, and the fact that it's cherry sets it apart from other creme sodas that I've had. This would be a good summer soda.

Score: 7.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment