Sunday, August 18, 2013

Soda Shaq Vanilla Cream Soda

Of the 4 kinds of "Soda Shaq" that I was just sent, I wanted to try the least-offensive sounding one first. So I grabbed the can of Vanilla Cream Soda.

Soda Shaq Vanilla Cream Soda
On my freshly-primed front steps.


Brand: Soda Shaq Vanilla Cream Soda.

Origin: Woodbury, NY.

Purchase Place: 7-Eleven, somewhere in Colorado.

Sweetener: Sugar and Honey.

Review: I did not care for this. It simply tasted "fake." There was almost a chemical-like taste to this. The vanilla didn't taste right, and the cream was off too. There are some sodas that I don't care for, but I can see how SOME people would like it. However this is not one of those - I can't see anyone liking this soda.

Score: 2 out of 10.



Side note: I had horrible gas later in the day after drinking this, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't related. But it might have been. Shaq, I don't trust you...

2 comments:

  1. I had no illusions about the soda shaqs being remotely good. I just thought they were interesting. :-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! I HAD to try it, and I'm still kind of excited / interested to try the others....

      Delete