Monday, August 12, 2013

Fentimans Curiosity Cola

"Curiosity Cola" - that intrigued me.

Fentimans Curiosity Cola


I saw one of the ingredients was "fermented ginger root," and I wasn't sure what I would think of this. I like a little ginger bite, but not TOO much.


Brand: Fentimans Curiosity Cola.

Origin: Burnaby, BC, Canada.

Purchase Place: Lunds Grocery Store, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: This was a bit better than I thought it would be. The ginger is pretty subtle, but it adds a nice different bite to it over traditional cola. The cola flavor itself is a little subdued and not very overpowering at all - in fact, the cola flavor could be stronger. There's a another sharp, crisp, almost citrus-like flavor that I think comes from the juniper. If you like colas that have a little something different to offer, check out Fentimans Curiosity Cola.

Score: 7.5 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. Can you please tell me how much is a bottle in US?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really remember, but it was probably around $1.50.

      Delete