Monday, August 26, 2013

Soda Shaq Blueberry Cream Soda

This was my 2nd "Soda Shaq." The first one left a horrible taste in my mouth (both literally and figuratively) so I wasn't too excited about trying the other 3 that I had. But I recently cracked into this Blueberry Cream on a hot afternoon:

Soda Shaq Blueberry Cream Soda


Brand: Soda Shaq Blueberry Cream Soda.

Origin: Woodbury, NY.

Purchase Place: 7-Eleven, somewhere in Colorado.

Sweetener: Sugar and Honey.

Review: When I cracked it open, it smelled strongly of blueberries... I was optimistic. And it really didn't let me down! It has a crisp, "clean" bite of blueberry, and then it left a creamy smoothness at the end. My last soda had way too much honey in it, but this just had a nice refreshing touch. It had a good subtle vanilla flavor from bourbon vanilla extract as well. This was a surprisingly decent soda! (It'd be good with liquor - maybe vodka...)

Score: 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment