Saturday, August 24, 2013

Old Fashioned Killebrew Cream Soda

I was quite pleasantly surprised with Killebrew Root Beer last year, and now it was time to try it's sister:

Old Fashioned Killebrew Cream Soda


Brand: Old Fashioned Killebrew Cream Soda.

Origin: Ramsey, MN.

Purchase Place: Lunds Grocery Store, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Review: I liked Killebrew ROOT BEER because it had a nice subtle sweetness from "Minnesota Honey." But my first sip of this Killebrew CREAM SODA tasted like nothing BUT honey. I really like honey, but this was just too much and too strange in this cream soda. It was more "honey soda" than it was "cream soda." If you really, really, really like honey, maybe try this. Otherwise, I don't recommend it.

Score: 3 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment