Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Goose Island Chicago Style Root Beer

I was shopping at Kowalski's Market in St. Paul this past weekend with my son, and we came across some Goose Island Root Beer.

Goose Island Root Beer


I've had this before, and I remembered liking it, so I left with a 4-pack.

Goose Island Root Beer


Brand: Goose Island Chicago Style Root Beer.

Origin: Redding, California.

Purchase Place: Kowalski's Market, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: I liked it before, and I still like it now. It's not too heavy, has a nice vanilla smell, goes down smooth, and has just a little bite. The combo of smooth and bite makes this a great soda that most people will like. There's a great "sweetness" (not sugary) to this root beer.

Score: 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment