Wednesday, December 9, 2020

North Star Blue Raspberry Soda

My boys and I spent a night at Forestville State Park recently, and this soda made the trip: 

North Star Blue Raspberry Soda


Brand: North Star Blue Raspberry Soda.

Origin: Spring Lake Park, MN.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: This was my first soda from my recent soda resupply trip, and it is VERY sugary! It tastes like a liquid blue raspberry Icee, or maybe a liquid version of blue cotton candy (and yes, both of those are very sugary). It's pretty good and fun to drink - my boys LOVED it. If you like SWEET, then you'll love this. But it seems to be more of a "kids" soda instead of an "adult" soda.

Score: 7.5 out of 10.

(See more photos from our "camping" trip here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment