Saturday, December 26, 2020

Blue Sky Black Cherry Soda

My boys and I brought another one of the Blue Sky Sodas that my wife bought me on a recent trip up to Itasca State Park

Blue Sky Black Cherry Soda
On the porch table outside of our "four seasons" cabin at Lake Itasca.


Brand: Blue Sky Black Cherry Soda.

Origin: Tustin, CA.

Purchase Place: Mississippi Market, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Invert Cane Sugar.

Review: I've made this mistake before: when I took a sip, I was surprised that it was a CLEAR and NON-COLA "black cherry." That's my own issue - I just see "black cherry" and assume cola for some reason. Once I was past that, it had a pretty decent flavor. It seemed a LITTLE weak, but I think I was just visualizing that it was clear, and it was affecting me. It was good, but nothing special. I'll rank it just over average.

Score: 6 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment