Friday, August 7, 2020

Whistler Cure All Cola

This was my first soda I opened from my recent Blue Sun Soda trip

Oops. I moved my phone too quickly before it took the photo. And I didn't notice until after.
Dang it. So there's the bottle sitting back by that bowl of green beans.
Whistler Cure All Cola

Brand: Whistler Cure All Cola.

Origin: Spring Lake Park, MN.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: The first thing that hit me was a very unique cinnamon-like flavor! It was a mix of "red hot" cinnamon and "cinnamon and sugar" cinnamon. There was a hint of berry as well. Very deep flavor, and super unique. Many “good” colas are quite similar, but this one really stood out. I drank this bottle in no time.

Score: 9.5 out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment