Saturday, August 1, 2020

"Froze-N-Lemonade" at Remix

I stopped by Remix earlier this week to try their "Froze-N-Lemonade:"

Froze-N-Lemonade at Remix

Froze-N-Lemonade at Remix
Nicely sour and super icy.


It's more "whipped" than you might think. Yes, it's kinda like an Icee, but it's a bit more creamy than that. Here's a pic with the top off that shows that a bit:

Froze-N-Lemonade at Remix


The next day, I took my boys to try it out. I brought my own "straw cup" so that we could buy 1 and then split it for the boys (so there's no fighting about "but you took a longer sip that time!!!") because they both didn't need 16 oz of deliciousness. They loved it too:

Froze-N-Lemonade at Remix
My boys with the split Froze-N-Lemonade (Remix in the background).


Here's a bit about Remix's new cotton candy in a post from last month if you missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment