Friday, August 14, 2020

Gardena Grape

We were on a quick trip to an AirBNB cabin recently, and I brought this along to try: 

Gardena Grape
On the deck overlooking the lake. Great mini-vacation!


Brand: Gardena Grape.

Origin: Los Angeles, CA.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: This was just OK - nothing amazing. It was pretty smooth, but didn't have a ton of flavor. It wasn't bad, but it just wasn't that great. I'm kicking myself for saying what I did last year when I said "I don't know that I've had a 'bad' grape soda," and then before that, I said "I think most grape sodas can win me over pretty easily."  This didn't strike me as anything that tasty. It was just fine, but not really worth having again.

Score: 6 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment