Saturday, April 4, 2020

Batch Craft Soda Brown Sugar Root Beer

After my last 2 sodas were soooo bad (maybe the worst root beer I've had, and then something that tasted like perfume), I looked for something in my stash that looked promising. So I grabbed this:

Ehh... just OK.


Brand: Batch Craft Soda Brown Sugar Root Beer.

Origin: Orange County, California.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Pure Cane Sugar and Caramelized Unrefined Cane Sugar.

Review: This wasn't bad, but it wasn't amazing (unfortunately). The sweetness was a little odd/sharp, and there was a bit too much wintergreen for me. It sure wasn't a BAD soda, but it wasn't a great root beer. So I guess I still have to wait to break my streak of not-great sodas. I have to rank this a bit below average.

Score: 4 out of 10.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment