Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dad's Old Fashioned Root Beer (Round 2)

I first reviewed Dad's Root Beer over a year ago, and I only gave it a 3 out of 10 - it did not go over well with me. But in that review, I said "I think I'll have to try Dad's again because I don't remember it being this bad when I've had it in the past."

Well, my sister-in-law showed up with a bottle of Dad's for me because I just became a Dad for the 2nd time.

My new son Charlie.

Charlie and Henry - my 2 boys.

Charlie's first bath at home when he was 6 days old.

So here was the Dad's I got:

Dad's Old Fashioned Root Beer


Brand: Dad's Old Fashioned Root Beer.

Origin: Jasper, IN.

Purchase Place: Some convenience store, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Cane sugar.

Review: This wasn't nearly as bad as the one I had over a year ago. It had a bite, and a slightly "classic" root beer flavor. It had a bit more bite than I cared for, but was still pretty good. I'll take back my "3 out of 10" from my first review, and now I'll give it a 6.5.

Score: 6.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment