Monday, May 12, 2014

AJ Stephans Black Cherry Soda

I was in the mood for some Black Cherry at the end of last week.

AJ Stephans Black Cherry Soda


I liked the 2 other AJ Stephans sodas that I'd had in the past: I gave their Cream Soda a 6.5, and I gave their Root Beer a 7. But their Black Cherry kinda sucked...


Brand: AJ Stephans Black Cherry Soda.

Origin: Fall River, Massachusetts.

Purchase Place: Frattallones Ace Hardware, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Pure Cane Sugar.

Review: The first sip tasted like cardboard. And so did the 2nd. And the 3rd. It had this really funny taste on the front end (the opposite of an "aftertaste"). After 5 minutes, I'd have a faint and decent aftertaste of black cherry in my mouth, and I'd think "OK, time for another sip." But each sip was horrible. No thanks.

Score: 2.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment