Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Raspberry and Basil Serenity Soda

Honestly, I haven't been looking forward to trying this:

Raspberry and Basil Serenity Soda


Brand: Raspberry and Basil Serenity Soda.

Origin: Spring Lake Park, MN.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: I was ready for an "odd" flavor, but that didn't happen. The first sip was quite good. I would definitely call it "raspberry," but the other flavor didn't seem like basil. It had another little "bite" of something, but it paired well with the raspberry making it a very drinkable soda. I'd almost call this more of an "adult" soda, but that implies that it's not sweet, and it's still quite sweet. Just a unique flavor that's totally worth a try! So far, I'm 2-for-2 with Serenity Sodas

Score: 8.5 out of 10.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment