Monday, September 21, 2020

Channel 45's Dr. Chuck Ells Orange/Banana Soda

So... a local TV station's "mascot" has his own soda (and yes, I'm jealous):

Channel 45's Dr. Chuck Ells Orange/Banana Soda

So there's no info on the bottle as to who makes or distributes this, but I wondered if it wasn't Blue Sun Soda. And when I found this video, my suspicion was confirmed as he standing in front of the old Whistler bottling machine at Blue Sun:


Click here to see the video on the Channel 45 website if it doesn't work above.


Brand: Channel 45's Dr. Chuck Ells Orange/Banana Soda.

Origin: Spring Lake Park, MN.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: This tasted like an extra creamy orange soda. The "first" part of each sip is very orange, and then it "ends" with more of the creaminess of a banana. I can't really taste the banana, but there's a sensation of it there. For being a "funny" soda, it's not bad! I'm ranking it just a bit above average.

Score: 6 out of 10.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment