Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Three Stooges Wise Guy Root Beer

Yesterday, I cracked into my final soda (of the 3 I got from our quick trip to Blue Sun Soda recently) while at class:

The Three Stooges Wise Guy Root Beer
In front of the large printer in our classroom.

Brand: The Three Stooges Wise Guy Root Beer.

Origin: Camarillo, CA.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: Being this was a semi-novelty "Rocket Fizz" soda, I was ready for this to be bad (or simply "not good" as the best case scenario). BUT IT *WAS* GOOD. Quite good. It had a bit of an herby bite to it, and then a lot of creaminess at the end of each sip. Getting BOTH of those sensations in a root beer can be rare. The root beer flavor was deep and solid. This was QUITE good and may just be in my top-10 of root beers. I'm shocked.

Score: 9.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment