Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Henry's Hard Orange Soda

My wife recently bought this for me when she was getting some wine for herself at Total Wine (she's obviously the classy one in this relationship):

Henry's Hard Orange Soda

Henry's Orange Hard Soda
Under the bottle cap.


Brand: Henry's Hard Orange Soda.

Origin: Milwaukee, WI.

Purchase Place: Total Wine and Spirits, Roseville, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: I didn't know how an orange soda would mix with a beer flavor. I'm not a HUGE fan of beer. But this wasn't beer-flavored at all. I couldn't make out the alcohol flavor - it was almost like a "gentle" vodka flavor. It was good! The orange flavor was pretty normal/classic, and then it just had a slight alcoholic kick at the end of each sip. I may have to try the other Henry's Hard Soda flavors!

Score: 7.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment