Saturday, September 28, 2013

Jic Jac Blue Raspberry

This soda has been sitting in my basement for a year - since my first stop at "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store." I really did NOT like my first 2 Jic Jac sodas (Strawberry and Lemon Lime), so I was in NO hurry to try their final bottle in my stash: Blue Raspberry.


Jic Jac Blue Raspberry.
Verdict: this is BY FAR their best soda of the 3 I tried!

Brand: Jic Jac Blue Raspberry.

Origin: Mukilteo, WA.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: Sugary, sweet, and tasty. It tasted like blue cotton candy or a melted blue raspberry Icee. It was quite sugary (possibly too sweet for some), but I enjoyed it. It was much better than their sub-par Strawberry and Lemon Lime sodas. And my son LOVED the sip that he had.

Score: 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment