Friday, February 8, 2013

Fentimans Cherrytree Cola

I bought this because I liked the label:


Fentimans Cherrytree Cola


This earned an extra half point for being in a 9 oz bottle - I don't always need 12 or 16 ozs, and the 9 oz bottle was nice.

Brand: Fentimans Cherrytree Cola.

Origin: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.

Purchase Place: Lunds Grocery Store, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: The cherry was very "deep" and dark. I'd nearly consider it a black cherry flavor. There's not a ton of carbonation, and there's a nice bite. I was trying to think of how to describe the bite before I looked at the ingredients list. It turns out the 2nd ingredient (after carbonated water) is fermented ginger root extracts. I'm not a huge fan of a big ginger bite in my sodas, but this was relatively subtle. I'd try this again.

Score: 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment