Thursday, July 11, 2024

Moneybag's Creme Soda

I was recently "up north" with family in a cabin, and I brought this to enjoy:

Decent normal creme soda.

Moneybag's Creme Soda
Under the bottle cap.

Moneybag's Creme Soda
Wait... Gene Simmons?
     

Brand: Moneybag's Creme Soda.

Origin: Niagara Falls, NY.

Purchase Place: Grandpa Joe's Candy Shop, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: First of all... yes, this is put out by Gene Simmons of KISS fame. I enjoyed the design on the front of the bottle, but didn't spot Simmons's name until I took off the cap. It's a pretty smooth cream (or "créme" as it's spelled on the bottle) and it went down easily. Nice and sugary. There's a BIT of a chemically aftertaste, but it's not bad. I'll rank this just a bit over average.

Score: 6 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment