Wednesday, January 27, 2021

New York Seltzer Root Beer Soda

My wife brought this home for me from the grocery store: 

New York Seltzer Root Beer Soda

This was sort of an accidental re-review. I had this YEARS ago and I felt like I didn't like it, so I've been ignoring "New York Seltzers" when I see them around. But as it turns out, I ranked it a 6.5 when I first had it nearly 6 years ago, and that's not horrible. So when my wife brought this home for me, I had to try it again.

Brand: New York Seltzer Root Beer Soda.

Origin: Walnut, CA.

Purchase Place: Fresh Thyme Farmer's Market, Minneapolis, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: Yep, not horrible. It has a decent root beer flavor, but you NEED to keep in mind that it's water. If you want "root beer," don't have this. This is a sparkling root beer flavored water. Check out my first review, because that still holds pretty true. I think it's time to try a few more of these seltzers...

Score: 6.5 out of 10.  (still)


No comments:

Post a Comment