Sunday, March 1, 2020

Whistler Wild Cherry Soda

I haven't had a soda in a while. So I opened this earlier tonight for my boys and I to enjoy (as my wife is out of town at the moment, so we enjoyed some extra sugar in her absence):

Pretty tasty!

Whistler Wild Cherry Soda


First of all, YES, it was purple. A purple wild cherry. That IS wild. That threw me for a loop. And I didn't know I had a Whistler soda still in my stash - 75% of the time, I just reach into my soda box and take out whatever I grab. And I was shocked to find a Whistler. (I was concerned because they've had "sealing" issues [note here and here], and now I try to drink my Whistlers shortly after purchasing them.)


Brand: Whistler Wild Cherry Soda 

Origin: Spring Lake Park, MN

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: First of all, it HAD a seal. So that was good. And it ended up being a sweet and very easy-to-drink "wild cherry." The flavor seemed about spot-on. My boys loved it as well. It was on the sweeter side (so more "kid friendly" and less "fancy adult soda friendly"), but I tend to enjoy that. Good soda!

Score: 7.5 out of 10.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment