Tuesday, January 28, 2020

W.T. Heck's Marshmallow Soda

After a week in Mexico, I came home and tried a strange sounding soda:

W.T. Heck's Marshmallow Soda


Brand: W.T. Heck's Marshmallow Soda

Origin: Spring Lake Park, MN.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: First of all, I like the name: I'm assuming that "W.T. Heck" stands for "what the heck?" (Yes, my Mom has called me a genius.) Well what the heck? It ACTUALLY tastes like liquid marshmallow! Sort of. With a bit of a "floral" aftertaste that isn't all bad. This wasn't something I could sit and DRINK - it would have been too overwhelming. No, this was more of a "sipping" soda. It wasn't too bad. If you know someone who really has a thing for marshmallows, then this could be a fun treat for them. Odd, but fun.

Score: 5 out of 10.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment