Saturday, February 13, 2016

More Sodas from Ace Hardware

I'm working on framing up some work of mine for an upcoming exhibition, so I had to stop at Frattallone's Ace Hardware (near Grand and Snelling) to get some glass. My boys are with my mother-in-law for the weekend, so I *actually* had time to look around without them destroying the place. I snapped 2 photos of their soda selection as I was there:


I looked through those images and compared them to what I had reviewed here on my blog, and I made notes of what to go back and get when I picked up my glass the next day:

Kinda scribbly. But I can read it, and I guess that's all that matters.

My new sodas from Ace!

Combine those with my decent stash that's still left from "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store" this fall, and I should be set for many months!

No comments:

Post a Comment