Thursday, February 11, 2016

Dr. Brown's Diet Black Cherry Soda

My wife had a hankering for a ruben tonight, so I swung by Cecil's Deli:

Cecil's Sodas.
Some of Cecil's sodas.

Dr. Brown's Diet Black Cherry Soda
My soda for the evening, next to my wife's ruben (and fries).


Brand: Dr. Brown's Diet Black Cherry Soda.

Origin: College Point, NY.

Purchase Place: Cecil's Deli, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Aspartame.

Review: I forgot that I tried the non-diet version last year, and it wasn't the best. Well, this one was about the same. It was oddly creamy, which was strange in a black cherry soda. It had a decent amount of flavor for a diet soda, but the flavor was strange. It needed to be less creamy and more smooth (even though it tasted of "cream," it still had a decent "bite," and that was an odd combination). I'm giving it a slightly lower score than it's non-diet version.

Score: 3 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment