Sunday, January 18, 2015

Hippo Size Beverages Jumbo Root Beer

I cracked into this yesterday:

Hippo Size Beverages Jumbo Root Beer


Brand: Hippo Size Beverages Jumbo Root Beer.

Origin: Mukilteo, Washington.

Purchase Place: Frattallones Ace Hardware, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: This is one of the best root beers I've had in a long time. In fact, I actually got the shivers when I took my 3rd sip. Really. It's smooth, but it still has a deep, rich flavor that many smoother root beers are lacking. There's just a perfect punch of wintergreen at the end, but not too much. This was really, really, really good. As I got farther and farther into the bottle, I realized it might not be QUITE perfect, but it was so good that I still have to give it a 10. It was creamy, smooth, and had a lot of great flavor. I did not expect this from a soda with a hippo on the label.

Score: 10 out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment