Thursday, October 23, 2014

So Duh! Rockin' Root Beer

This was my first soda from my recent 48-bottle purchase at Minnesota's Largest Candy Store. I didn't pick this one out on purpose - I just reached into the case, and this is the one I got.

So Duh! Rockin' Root Beer


Brand: So Duh! Rockin' Root Beer.

Origin: San Jose, CA.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar and Alfalfa Honey.

Review: I respect this root beer for trying something different, but it just didn't taste good to me. The honey is very prevalent, and that's a strange smoothness for root beer to have - I prefer the slightly sharper flavor of wintergreen. (I DO like a smooth root beer, but it has to be "creamy smooth" and not the strange smoothness of this root beer.) Not very good.

Score: 3.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment