Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Another Trip to "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store"

Last week, my son and I made another trip to "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store" in Jordan Minnesota. It was our 2nd trip in just under 4 weeks.

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
Seen from the south heading north on Hwy 169.

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
My Mom and son looking for some treats.  Too bad they were all out of candy...  :)

Claeys Root Beer candies.
I picked up a bag of these.

I SHOULD have gotten a bag of these, but I didn't.

Sodas from Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
My new case of assorted sodas: about half root beer and half "other."

That case contained the following ROOT BEERS:
- Bedford
- Brownie Caramel Cream
- Sparkies
- River City
- Saint Arnold
- Waialua Soda Works
- Dog n Suds Diet
- Empire Diet
- Golden Maple
- Druthers Black Cow Vanilla Creme
- Grown-Up Soda

And the following ASSORTED SODAS:
- Spiffy Cola
- The Pop Shoppe Cream Soda
- Buddy's Grape
- Reading Draft White Birch
- The Wizard of Oz Cherry Cola
- Empire Orange
- Iron Horse Black Cherry
- Hank's Black Cherry
- Lost Trail Black Cherry
- Boylan Black Cherry
- Sioux City Cream Soda

And I got 2 "NOVELTY SODAS:"

- Cookies and Cream Bites Soda
- Lester's Fixins Peanut Butter and Jelly



HERE'S the post from a month ago when were were at Minnesota's Largest Candy Store (where I took a lot of photos of their soda selection.

Stay tuned for more updates on these sodas and the root beer candies. It's going to be a tasty fall!

1 comment:

  1. Can someone please help me to get the names of all the root beers that Jim's Apple Farm sells. They don't have a phone number to find out. I know it's a lot of them, but I collect root beer and whoever could give me this list it would be much appreicated. Also, does anyone know if they ship to out of state or any contact info? Please send it to stevemccalip@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete