Friday, October 4, 2013

Grape Fizzies - Instant Sparkling Drink Tabs

I tried something "different" from Minnesota's Largest Candy Store the other night. I had to try some "Fizzies." Here's a photo from my post last month:

Fizzies Instant Sparkling Drink Tabs


Fizzies Instructions.
Instructions on the box.

Tablets from the box.

A tab in my glass, with 8 oz of water measured out.

Fizzing!

Surprisingly opaque once it was dissolved.


Right away, I thought this would be fun for kids. I didn't time it, but it couldn't have been more than 2 minutes before it was ready to drink. So it was "fun," but would it taste good?


Brand: Grape Fizzies (Instant Sparkling Drink Tabs).

Origin: Plymouth, MN.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Sorbitol and Sucralose.

Review: It smelled "grapey." When it first touched my lips, it had a good grape flavor. But it quickly turned into something strange. It was not good. It tasted like grape soda mixed with, oh I don't know... maybe mixed with paint. I would have rated it a 2, but I'll bump it up a point for having 100% of your daily value of vitamin C (through ascorbic acid).

Score: 3 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment