Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Jolt Cherry Bomb

A few days ago, I had a couple of big days and a few short nights back-to-back-to-back. I needed a little caffeine boost, so I figured it was a good time to try this:

Jolt Cherry Bomb


Brand: Jolt Cherry Bomb.

Origin: California.

Purchase Place: Frattallone's Ace Hardware, Burnsville, MN.

Sweetener: High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Review: The cherry flavor is pretty dark - it's not like Cherry Coke. And there was a subtle chocolate flavor that got stronger the longer I drank. I didn't care for the chocolate flavor - I'm one of those people against the "fruit and chocolate" flavor combination. If you like that combo, this might be worth a try. Personally, I'd give it a 4 out of 10, but because I know that many people would like this more than me, I'll bump it up to a 5. It's average. Interesting. A little different. And HIGHLY caffeinated!

Score: 5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment