Thursday, May 30, 2013

Spring Grove Grape Soda

Take a moment and check out the first post ever on this blog. I wrote about Spring Grove Soda first turning me on to wanting to keep a "root beer journal." I drank most of my Spring Grove Soda stash before starting this blog, so I haven't written about many of their sodas.

Recently, my Mom surprised me with a case of assorted sodas for my birthday.  In it were a few more Spring Grove Sodas. One was grape:

Spring Grove Grape Soda


Brand: Spring Grove Grape Soda

Origin: Spring Grove, MN.

Purchase Place: Frattallone's Ace Hardware, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: I like grape soda, and I don't hide the fact that my wife and I love Diet Grape Faygo. But Spring Grove Grape is better. It's really soft and smooth compared to Grape Faygo. My wife said that it tasted like a Grape Jolly Rancher (but I wouldn't know about that). I'm giving it a full point higher than my Faygo review.

Score: 8.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment