|12 sodas (and a drawing from my nephew to the right)|
Mom was proud of herself (and she SHOULD be!). She went to my post about getting sodas in Burnsville, she wrote down what I got there, and she made sure to pick other kinds when they stopped by the Frattallone's Ace Hardware on Grand Avenue here in St. Paul (near Macalester College). There were 4 sodas that I've had in the past (2 from "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store" and 2 ordered online), but 3 were good, so I'll be enjoying them again.
- Triple XXX Root Beer
- Barons Boothill Sarsaparilla (my least favorite of these 4)
- Spring Grove Black Cherry (drank before starting this blog)
- Spring Grove Grape (drank before starting this blog)
- Mason's Root Beer
- Barrel Brothers Root Beer
- Dang! That's Good Butterscotch Root Beer
- Berghoff Root Beer
- Saranac Shirley Temple
- Jolt Cherry Bomb (2x caffeine)
- Frostie Cherry Limeade Soda
- Always Ask for Avery's Zombie Brain Juice (Strawberry Orange)
So I'll be sipping from my TWO different Frattallone's Ace stashes for the next few months. Check back to see what I think!